Client Notifications via Transaction Review and Client Portal

• 8 December 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

When will a client be notified of my questions?

Your clients are notified only when you want them to be! For Transaction Review, after reviewing all of your questions, click on “Review and Send”. From there, you’ll see a confirmation dialogue before the transactions are sent to your client. If you reply to a comment left by your client, they will be notified of that comment in real-time. Important to note, your client doesn’t need to create a password to use Digits. Your client can use with Sign In via Email

How will a customer be notified of my questions?

Your client will receive an email notification with context about the transactions that need to be reviewed. In addition, if you have any follow-up questions, they will be notified each time when you reply to their comments or questions.

How do I remind my client of questions?

Currently, you would need to manually remind your clients. Please submit an idea if you’d like automatic reminders and please include the frequency that you’d want them to be sent to your client. 

What is the experience like for my client?

We completely understand wanting to see this from the client’s perspective. Check out this article that shows full client experience as well as a video encompassing the entire flow. 

How does a client reply to my questions?

Within the Client Portal, your client will have access to transactions that need a reply. Here’s what it looks like when they have a transaction that needs a response.

After clicking on the transaction, they can type their response and send it back to you. 

How is my client notified about the Client Portal?

Great question, when inviting your clients, you can invite multiple people from the same business to view the Client Portal. You can customize the message sent or use the default message provided. Take a look below to see what the Client Portal welcome email looks like for your clients!

How do I get notified of a client response?

If you are using Digits when your client responds, you will get a notice within Digits alerting you of their reply. If you aren’t online in Digits, we will send you an email alerting you to your client’s response. After that, you can update the transaction to it’s correct category and push it to QBO!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!