How does the Living Model apply to Transaction Review?

• 8 December 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Our team has spent years building an innovative, machine-learning and A.I.-enhanced technology that perpetually runs millions of calculations, monitoring every business transaction. We call it: The Living Model. With every single change to your business, the Living Model is instantaneously updated and refreshed. It’s this underlying technology that powers our suite of never-before-built, game-changing finance tools. 

We continue to develop and improve the Living Model so that you can go through transactions as quickly as possible.

• Auto-generates suggestions for expenses so that your review time goes down to seconds.
  • Learns from what you’ve ignored or approved so that the accuracy of your suggestions increases over time.
  • Auto-generates questions for your clients that you can modify as needed to ensure your voice and brand are represented.

Can I disable auto-generated suggestions?

At the moment, auto-generated suggestions cannot be disabled, but they can be ignored. Please share your feedback with us, as we’d love to learn how to make the Living Model even more powerful for you and others.

What do auto-generated suggestions look like?

Great question! Auto-generated suggestions are flagged under “Digits Suggestions” along with a recommended category switch that you can accept & apply by clicking on the green checkmark to the far-right.

If suggestions are present, it means that based on similar transactions from the past, you made similar changes or recommendations to recategorize the transaction. Our Machine Learning model isn't yet perfect, so if you want to manually change the category, start typing over the category automatically selected, and you’ll get a list of options. For example, if I wanted to move this to “Other Miscellaneous Expense” I can start typing Mis and Digits will automatically match it up. Click on the category to confirm it. 

Then select the Green checkmark once more, the change will be pushed to QBO and removed from your list of transactions. One more thing done :) 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!