Invite a Client or resend an invitation

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

To Invite a Client into their Client Portal, follow these three steps.

1. From the Client Portal, click on “Invite Clients” in the top-right corner.
  1. Add the Client’s email address, first, and last name. You can also customize the invitation message.
  1. Click on “Send Invites” and your Client will be instantly invited via email.

To Resend an invitation to a client, follow these steps:

1. From the Client Portal, click on “Manage Clients” in the top-right corner.

1. Find the client you want to re-invite, click on the three dots next to their name and then click on “Resend invite”

4 replies

You lost me at “From the Client Portal”. I don’t know how to get to the client portal, therefore I never see a button for “invite clients”. What am I missing?

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

This post is out of date, apologies as our UX changed. Updated information can be found here

Thank you. I was getting hung up on the word Invite. Yes, I see add Client.

It gets tricky since when I want to add a Client’s Company, that is also labeled “Add Client”, so when I saw that button within the Company, I assumed it would connect another Company. Just a suggestion that maybe connecting the company should say “Add Client Company” or just “Add Company” and then the “client” references would refer to a person.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Great feedback @Caroline Devoy I definitely see where that can be confusing. Already shared this feedback with our product team.