Question

I can't see the "add client" button

• 14 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

I swear I’m not new to computers, but I cannot find the “add client” button to link Quickbooks to save my life!! Help!

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hey @Lindsay Calalang no worries at all! If you’re not seeing the option to add clients it sounds something strange is going on. Can you share a screenshot of what you are seeing right now so I can get you up and running?

Badge

Thanks so much. this is what I can see. Normally I’d assume you can scroll down, but I can’t scroll….

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi @Lindsay Calalang - Thank you very much for sending over this screenshot! As it turns out, we do have a scrolling issue on this page. The engineering team is actively working on fixing it.

While they implement a fix there, you can visit this link: https://my.digits.com/onboard which should circumvent the current page you are seeing to get you onboarded into the product. 

Let us know if this works for you and we will also let you know when the scroll issue fix is rolled out. 

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention. Will help us save a lot of folks confusion :-) 

Rob