F.A.Q.

How do I contact Digits?

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

We love talking to our customers and working closely with them to speak to any need you have.  

Just want to talk about Digits, share some feedback, a bug, apply to join the Advisory Board, apply to join Digits Labs or tell us about the best accounting event we should be at, please reach out in the community.

For ideas and product enhancements, submit it on our ideas board!

If you need to contact us privately, please reach out to support@digits.com

16 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

The Digits Labs session on Tuesday was canceled.  What is the schedule of available sessions?

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hey @Rbpinney I’ll be in touch soon to schedule a new session with you!

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

👍👍👍

Badge

why do I have duplicate clients?

Badge

how can I remove or delete duplicate clients?

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hello @Steve Ibrahim,

Thanks for your patience while we were closed over the holidays. The duplicate clients have been removed. Please let me know if I can help with anything else!

--Michael 

Badge

can you contact me regarding this client (admin: number removed for privacy)

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi Mariko,

I believe we have a call scheduled later today and am happy to chat then about your clients and Digits :)

Badge

How do I delete a company and add a new one? 

Rebecca

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hey @rebecca Please either message me privately or reach out to support (at) digits (dot) com and we can take care of this for ya :) 

Badge

Hi, I added a client to digits yesterday and it still showing pending? can you tell me why? and how long it will take to see his data

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hello @Mariko Hayashi-Hall This was flagged to me, and I’m actively working with our engineering team to resolve the issue with your client. I’ll keep you updated. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@Mariko Hayashi-Hall a couple of follow-up questions:

1) For the company you're linking that's been failing, is there anything different about them compared to other clients you have? Are they on a different QBO plan for example?
2) When you get to the linking screen within QBO, can you send the URL over to me if you're still hitting this problem? (If you wish to keep it private, please either DM me on this platform or send it to bonnell (at) digits (dot) com

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

hey @Mariko Hayashi-Hall You can ignore my earlier message!

We believe that QBO made a change to their API to cause things to go a bit off the rails. Can you try the following?

1) Log out of QBO from your browser
2) Log in to Digits
3) Try linking the client once more

Please let me know how that goes for you either way. We definitely want to get to the bottom of this!

Badge

when i try to connect Digits to a client. Digits does not come up as an available apps to connect. 

Do you still integrate with QBO?

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hey @Mariko Hayashi-Hall Yes, we do still integrate with QBO, so I’d love to figure out what’s going on. I’ve added some screenshots below, but from your Digits dashboard, click on “Add Client”, then “Connect Quickbooks” and you should be taken to a screen to enter your Intuit/QBO credentials. Are of these steps. not working for or you are stuck someplace else?