Digits Reports Builder: Class/Location Reporting

Related products: Digits Reports Builder (Labs)

Be able to review reports by class, location, or any other slice

Thanks @TylerOtto - great feedback!

Idea merged into:

All the votes from this idea have been transferred.

Most of my clients are nonprofits and being able to report by classes and locations is HUGE (necessary really) for them!

Hey Digits gang - just wondering is there like a Product Development Roadmap on when this might be available?

Thank you, @JAM! Heard, highly requested feature. We're working on shipping others, but when we pick this up, we would love to deep dive into it with you and others to make sure it's built in a way that not only meets your expectation, but exceeds it in the usual Digits way! 😊

Any new developments with reports by class? I have several clients with multiple locations that rely on reports by class each month.

Yes @Trish Fields happy to provide an update. We are planning to add this in Q2 of this year. While it’s a little later than we had originally planned, we know this is important to you and many other folks, so it is coming soon!

Yes @Trish Fields happy to provide an update. We are planning to add this in Q2 of this year. While it’s a little later than we had originally planned, we know this is important to you and many other folks, so it is coming soon!

thank you so much for the update!  this is critical for my niche.  without it, I am unable to provide scalable period reporting.  :)

I have a prospect that needs P&L reporting by class. Just checking in to see if this is still on target to launch this quarter. 

Thank you :)

Hey @bfausett21

Hope you’re having a great week so far! 

Thanks for the nudge on this ‘idea’ thread. Let me check in with the team and see if I can provide you with any updates or specifics on timing. 

Dakota 

NewDiscussion ongoing

Is there an update on timing? We are entering the last month of the THIRD quarter now. :)

Hi @Lorianne60 I can’t share a specific timeline and while we did miss our Q2 target this hasn’t dropped off our radar.