Digits Search: Search filter bug

Related products: Digits Search

Is there a way to set a timeframe on the search parameters and get a total of those transactions? For ‘Category’ I see a total for the last 12 months, but the ‘transactions’ underneath…. I see “all time” with what looks like a calendar, but it won’t let me click on it to change the time frame.

Hi @AmandaW ! Great question! The main search page defaults to the last twelve months, but if you click into the vendor, customer, or category directly you will see fully flexible date selections.

In the case of your screenshot above, this would mean clicking on the line above the calendar where it has the $23,630 and trendline. This should take you to the details page you are looking for.

This article should help provide a bit more detail on how to get what you are looking for as well!

Let me know if this gets you what you need and if any other questions come up as you dive deeper :-)

Updated idea statusNewDiscussion ongoing

Updated idea statusDiscussion ongoingImplemented

Updated idea statusImplementedDiscussion ongoing

@AmandaW - Following up my last comment, we just implimented the ability to click on the date function directly in Search from your screenshot to give you some filter options based on specified date ranges. 

I made a quick video to show how it works!

Let us know what you think!

Also, you can still do custom date ranges on the detail screen from my last comment as well 🙂 Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Updated idea statusDiscussion ongoingImplemented