Digits Reports Builder: Adding Loom Videos to Reports

Related products: Digits Reports Builder (Labs)

Would it be possible to add Loom Videos with the reports? 

Hey @sarahbrooke interesting! Can you share more information on how you envision that working?

Sure! It would be cool to be able to embed videos in the report on the executive summary page, or a separate page. For example, maybe we wanted to include a specific message in the report. Or it’s an intro to how to view and use the portal. 

also, is there the possibility to add a pages to the reports? It would be nice to be able to be able to add pages for things like info on our disclaimer, maybe a table of contents, admin notes (like pending info we are missing from the client). I know we can add text boxes, but additional pages would be nice too. 

Hey @sbrooke0503 thanks for sharing this feedback! It is super helpful to see how you would want this to work. :)

Great call out - I love the idea of being able to add additional pages into your Digits Report to share more insights. Right now when you generate a report you can add attachment. Please see below screenshot and let me know if you have any questions.

I never thought about it, but yeah… having a loom video attachment would be amazing.