Digits Reports Builder: Cash Basis Reporting

Related products: Platform & Integrations Digits Reports Builder (Labs)

98% of my clients are on cash basis. I would LOVE the capability of toggling between cash and accrual. Please add this feature ASAP!

Hey @Rbpinney I understand your frustration completely, I would be upset too if I was in your shoes. The team here is acutely aware of the lack of Cash Basis as all of the comments from you and others are shared directly with them.  I don’t want to promise a timeline as you have seen things that can and do change in that regards. Again, I know this answer is not what you want it to be, but I do want to be genuine and candid.

@Michael Just circling back around. I keep checking back every couple months, because I would love to roll out Digits to my clients, but the lack of cash basis reports is a barrier. 

While we don’t yet have full Cash Basis reporting, there are some components or tiles that are cash focused. Would love to know if this helps you (or not)

Hi @Michael. This doesn’t really help my clients as they would like to see both income and expenses in cash basis. Having the P&L and BS available in either cash or accrual would be ideal.

@shannonp It’s been 3 years since Digits released the product at the QuickBooks conference.  I have been asking for cash basis reporting since that time.  Your team has consistently given the same responses.  ‘It’s in the queue’, ‘We are working on it’.  ‘I will let our development team know’.

When is the charade going to end?  How can you expect us to believe its going to really get worked on after all this time?

I can only use Digits Reporting for half of my clients.   It’s a high priority to me and lots of other people.

Why hasn’t it been addressed in 3 years?