iPhone Reposrt Access

Related products: Digits Reports

I continue to use another app because my clients can’t use their iPhone to view reports. Ideally I’d like my clients to login to their AMAZING dashboard, complete their categorization, and review the monthly financials. It seems in-cohesive to have them complete UNCATs and then go to a computer to view reports. Is this coming any time soon?

Hey @The Jib One of the reasons, we haven’t yet implemented Reports on mobile is that showing the “hover to discover” charts aren’t intuitive on mobile. Would you prefer we build Reports on mobile without that as an option or is that a critical piece your clients need to see?

Hye @Michael ~ Ya, I don’t see my clients needing to “deep dive” into reports when they’re out and about or on their mobile. I prefer having reports visible on mobile over any bells and whistles like the hoover feature. I’d love for them to log in, hit a “Reports” tab and either view or be able to download a pdf to view. Do you think this would be an option?

Hey @The Jib - thanks for the additional context, super helpful! 

And makes sense that you prefer for them to have access to the basics on mobile, and if they’d like to go deeper - they can do so on desktop. 

Let me chat with the team internally to explore the feasibility of this. 

Thanks again for the feedback!

Dakota 

@Dakota Thanks so much!