New Tool Idea: Cash Flow Predictor/Planner

Related products: R&D, etc

As we all know, Cash is king. If there was a way to predict/plan cash flow based on previous months data and current AR/AP balances. This data will help the advisory portion of accounting and future problem that might happen.

Hey @Helix Point  - heard! we may be working on a tool in Labs for this 😉

Updated idea statusNew→Discussion ongoing

This would be a wonderful addition!

Today there was a discussion in a Fractional CFO group that I’m a member of around the best reporting and forecasting tools. Digits was mentioned, but the lack of any forecasting abilities either eliminates it from the running or requires another software to be used in tandem with it in order to fulfill one of the main services that our industry provides.

I know that is starting to creep into another segment of the market, but even simple budget and cash flow forecasting tools would be fantastic. Even without any AI assistance, simple tools like those would check enough boxes for a lot of professionals’ requirements I think.

Hey @Alex Little that is very helpful context, thank you! Good to know that even a simple bit of forecasting tools would unlock this for you and your clients.Â