I know this is down the road a bit, but I figured I should post this here anyway. A large pain point is dealing with all the apps out there that “help” with cryptocurrency accounting. This is actually a very large “time suck” for the bookkeepers dealing with cryptocurrency items. Some pain points:
- Cost Basis of the different digital assets
- Recording Liquidity pool entries and draws and the gains from it
- NFT purchases and selling
- Taxable events vs non-taxable events
- FIFO, LIFO, or HIFO options
- “Address book” of the different wallet address
- Visibly see the movement.