Just like we need to keep our bodies healthy by exercising and eating right, the Living Model in Digits has multiple inputs that keep it in a healthy state as well. Making sure your companies or clients Living Model is staying healthy is integral to driving the most value for your and your clients business.
Health Inputs to the Living Model
- Connect your QBO - This is completed when you first set up your account or add a client in the accounting portal. Through this ledger connection, Digits has the full history of a business and the context to derive the most value for your business.
- Connect your credit cards and banks - See the power of real-time finance through the Living Model driving predictions on your spend as it happens.
- Add your accountant or finance manager - With your finance team also in Digits, collaboration and making edits to the ledger keep the Living Model as up to date in real-time as possible.
Repairing the Living Model
- QBO is unlinked - If your data is stale and not updating, head to the integrations page and validate your QBO connection. If disconnected, relink directly from here.
- Credit card or bank is unlinked - If your real-time data is to pulling, head to the integrations page and validate your credit card and bank connections. If disconnected, relink directly from here.
- Have not connected accountant - You should see a toast at the bottom of your springboard that will allow you to include them easily.
- Vendor showing up as a person - Please post a message on the Community forum. More details on how to do this can be found here.
- Vendor not recognized - Please post a message on the Community forum. More details on how to do this can be found here.