Solved

Balance Sheet not Displaying Correctly

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Xiid Corp - the Equity section of the balance sheet is not displaying correctly. The Account numbers are not listing as they should. Please fix and also remove accounts that have a zero balance.

icon

Best answer by Andrew 10 June 2022, 21:35

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey @Shelly,

$0 child line items are now omitted by default. We will surface these line items if you turn on MoM or YoY deltas, and the delta from the previous period is non-zero. When you get a moment, give it a try and let us know how it goes! Thanks again for the feedback as always.

Userlevel 4

Thanks Shelly, we are on it!

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

@michael Equity is fixed, thank you so much! Is there anything we can do to omit the zero balance accounts from the Digits reports?

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

@Wayne Chang Thank you, I just did that and will be sure to bring you my ideas. I have many :-)

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

@courtney Thank you! Kindly give me an update tomorrow.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@Shelly Great news, our engineering team has just deployed a fix for this. When you next view the report, everything should be corrected. Can you confirm?

Badge +6

@Shelly Awesome! Will mark this as solved.

Can you submit “Omit the zero balance accounts” into “Ideas”? (We’ll prioritize to add it potentially as a toggle under “Options” in Digits Reports Builder)

Also feel free to submit other Ideas there as well!

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Thank you @Andrew !