Skip to main content

I routinely use a P&L by Class/subclass.  Are classes available and if so how can I enable this view?

Not yet but stay tuned @Chris Scott -- we are actively planning this... 

Is there a timeline for release?

Hey @Lorianne60 in general, we don’t share specific dates as our timing can and does change, but this along with a few other requests are very much being focused on. 

Thank you @Michael for the quick response.  Unfortunately, this is such an important reporting requirement that I can’t move forward with Digits as my primary reporting app without it.  Very disappointing.

Totally understood @Lorianne60 and you should use whatever is best for you and your clients. 
As I mentioned, adding this is very much top of mind, and I’ll keep this thread updated with news as soon as I can share it. 

Is there any update on Reporting by Classes? 

Hey @Jean-Claude Calegari it is still on our roadmap, but has been delayed a bit longer than originally expected. 

Is running a P&L by class available yet? This was brought up over a year ago, and we were told to 'stay tuned.' However, with no recent deployment of new functional enhancements or announcements in sight, it feels like there’s an indefinite delay of the roadmap. I hate to say it, but it’s starting to seem like we might be approaching sunset.