Question

Cash reporting

• 15 June 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I have been using Digits for 2 years now and requested cash based reporting since day 1.  I have been told numerous times that it will be done but never received a firm commitment from Digts that it is actually being worked on.

I’m not the only person asking for this.  Many others need to show financial reports for cash based clients.

Are you really going to do this or just keep kicking the can down the road?

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

@Rbpinney I really appreciate the direct feedback. We’ve been completely inundated with feature requests and I recognize some are taking a lot longer than we initially expected. Let me speak with the team and I will follow up with more details shortly.

Thanks,

Jeff

CEO, Digits

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

@Rbpinney OK, I did some digging and the challenge is we are seeing a wide range of requests around cash basis support - some easier than others - so the work has been difficult to prioritize vs our other requests. 

If possible, I would like to jump on a quick call with you and one of our product managers to see what it would take to unblock you. We will reach out over email - thank you!

Jeff

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

@jseibert  Yes, I’d like to get on a call to see what can be done to expedite this request. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hey @Rbpinney I believe a call happened a few months ago with Jeff; I just responded to your email and am happy to chat further there.

Best,
Michael

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Yes, I remember the call.  What is the status of this request?  When will this functionality be available?

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Thanks @Rbpinney Unfortunately, this work has been delayed due to our focus on building out Ask Digits and making that AI as powerful as possible. Once the cash basis work resumes, I’ll provide updates.