Question

Reconnect QBO

• 4 February 2024
  • 11 replies

Badge +1

I don’t see any of my QBO pulling syncing.  Help! 

11 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hey @Kelly Marcella Will dig in with the team first thing Monday morning and keep you updated. Apologies for the issue you’re hitting!

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@Kelly Marcella The team is rolling out a fix for this. Will keep you updated.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hey @Kelly Marcella Most of your clients are all set. There is one starting with “Inve***” that was unlinked from QBO. If you head to https://my.digits.com then click on your name in the lower-right hand corner, then select “Settings”, find that client and lastly, click on “Manage”, you will be able to re-link QBO. 

Badge +1

Thank you so much I would like Inventor Kits and West Coast Armor to be disconnected please.  I have another question about my firm.  It seems to have stopped syncing in November.  I also see my firm as BGB and then I see BGB as a client.  Is that proper set up to have your firm and the it set up as a client? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Thanks @Kelly Marcella I’ve kicked off the deletion process for those two companies. You should see them removed from your dashboard in 15-20 minutes.

Badge +1

Thank you so much, would you please double check that my firm (BGB) is set up properly.  It looks like it quit syncing in November.  I also see BGB as a client, is that proper set up to have the firm set up as a client in addition to the firm? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@Kelly Marcella Double checking and will keep you updated!

Badge +1

@Michael Thank you so much for the fast response!  I’m also having issues connecting other clients.  I’ll give it the day before I try and connect other clients. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@Kelly Marcella If you are getting the following error, try out these steps:

1) Completely log out of QBO from your browser
2) Log in to Digits
3) Try linking the client once more

Badge +1

That worked!  Thanks again!

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@Kelly Marcella for BGB, it looks like QBO was disconnected. To relink, use these steps from above:

Head to https://my.digits.com then click on your name in the lower-right hand corner, then select “Settings”, find BGB and lastly, click on “Manage”, you will be able to re-link QBO.