Solved

Transactions not showing up in transaction review

• 23 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

I have a client with a “Ask My Accountant” expense account and none of the transactions in that account ace showing up. I have 2 other accounts where it seems to be working perfectly but I cant figure out why this specific account isn't working. Let me know if anyone has an Idea. Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Michael 23 January 2023, 20:40

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hey @GarrettR thanks for confirming that it’s an expense account. Can you share with me the client and the transaction from QBO that’s not showing up?

If you want to share it privately, either message me on this forum or drop a note to Michael via support(at)digits(dot)com and I’ll dig in with the team. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

For anyone else following along or that this this issue, the future, I wanted to share how to fix the issue. 

When viewing a client, you can see what categories are enabled for Transaction Review by checking the “Settings” for the client. 

From Transaction Review for a client, 

* Click on "Settings."
* Add "Ask my Accountant" under "Category Setup." (or any other category you want)
* Lastly, hit "Save."

We will then start pulling any of those expenses within the past 60 days, usually within 5-10 minutes, and then older transactions within a few hours.

I’m having the same issue with a Venmo transaction.  According to the settings, it should appear in transactions for review, but it does not.appear.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hello @Karen McConomy Can you share the client where the transactions aren’t showing up? Feel free to DM me or send an email to support (at) digits (dot) com if you wish to keep the client private.