What is your favorite fall drink?

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

It has turned into fall in Rhode Island (where I live)!  For myself and my family, we quickly adopt fall's wonderful assortment of delicious drinks. Our favorite fall drinks are hot chocolate for my 8 yr old, Pumpkin Chai for my wife, and a Brick Wall (Apple cider syrup, bourbon, and a splash of ginger ale)  for me.

What is your favorite fall drink?

10 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Might be more of a winter vs. fall drink but I am Apple Cider all the way!

Haven’t heard of a Brick Wall but it sounds great! I was going to say you can’t go wrong with a nice bourbon cider 🙌

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I don’t know if it counts, but it’s miso broth for me! I drink it in the evening at least a few times a week when the weather starts cooling down.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

BIGGGG apple cider fan!!

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

You can find me sipping on a Spiced Cranberry Hot Toddy during the fall months.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Definitely Apple Cider :) 

This is definitely a fall drink! My fav is iced espresso with pumpkin cream cold foam from Starbucks 🎃

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Pumpkin spice lattes! My quota is 1x/year - It’d be a crime to have one outside of fall.

It’s unusual, but gotta go with Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Margarita. Always a Marg for every season!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

All of these are great suggestions, but when it gets cold and I find my self on the slopes I prefer a Hot Toddy. Although a Hot Cider and Fireball is a close second. 🤙