News

Digits recognized as one of the most innovative financial companies in 2023!

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

We are very excited to share that Digits has landed a spot on Fast Company’s Annual List of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023

We've been included on their prestigious annual list, specifically in the finance category joining the ranks of OpenAI, Disney, Tiffany & Co., and many more incredible businesses!

As you all know, here at Digits we've been focused on using AI-powered technology to build the next generation of accounting tools that help you save time and WOW your clients. 

Your continued use of Digits, feedback, and your help to further our mission has been instrumental in helping us build these innovative tools.

Join us for a moment to celebrate, as this amazing honor is just as much yours as it is ours! 

Once again, thank you for your continued commitment to Digits!

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Congratulations! I love Digits. Digits reports offer my clients a positive experience, providing a comprehensive and easy-to-understand overview of financial performance. The reports also make it incredibly easy to share information with clients and help make me look good as a financial professional. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

@K Krueger Love to hear it!! 

So excited to hear that your clients are also having a great experience with Digits.