Solved

Error in Summary of Executive Report

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

I am having issues with typing a summary in the Executive Report.

• When I hit enter to create a line in between paragraphs it does not work.
  • I do not see the signature of my company name as I did in one of my other clients reports
  • I get an Error 37927

Please help.

cc: @courtney 

icon

Best answer by Shelly 11 May 2022, 01:40

View original

10 replies

Badge +6

Hey @Shelly - team’s out for the evening but I’ll have them take a look at this tomorrow :-)

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

@Wayne Chang Thank you, I appreciate it :-)

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello @Shelly, We’re so sorry for the inconvenience. I took a look at the report you updated yesterday, and I’m having trouble reproducing these issues on my end.

I’m able to click into the executive summary, press enter, and create new paragraphs. Also, I see your firm’s name right under the “Month End Report” subheader on the Executive Summary page. Are you still running into issues here?

As for the error message, can you advise where you’re seeing it?

Thank you for the additional information and we look forward to resolving this as soon as possible. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @Andrew ,

I am in the March 2022 report for Xiid Corp. I do not get the error message today but then I click on the Executive Summary, there is no toolbar with the option to bullet, number, etc. Can you please fix that?

Also, when I hit enter at the end of a line to create a blank line, it does not save that.
How do I add a line?

I need to insert a URL in this section. How do I hyperlink it?

Lastly, where is the toggle for cash vs. accrual. I need to know what accounting method these reports are produced in and how to toggle between cash & accrual. I am looking under the Options section but that only contains the footer disclosure.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey @Shelly, @courtney mentioned that she was able to help with your questions above earlier today. If you still have any outstanding questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

@Andrew I am still having problem with the Executive Summary. It does not save what I enter for Xiid Corp. I have expressed my other suggestions to @courtney please roll out cash reporting soon! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

@Andrew The Executive Summary is working now, thanks.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@Andrew The Executive Summary is working now, thanks.

@Shelly Awesome! Glad to hear it. This is Greg on the product team here at Digits.

Please reach out if there are any more issues.

Badge

The Executive Summary report is referencing details for Feb 2023 in a June 2023 report. I would imagine I hit a little snafu and need help correcting it .  Can you have someone take a look at it to see what if it’s me or a little software bump?

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hmm, that sounds a bit strange @Hello Team Can you let me know which client this is happening for? If you prefer not to share publicly, you can email support (at) digits (dot) com or Private Message me on this forum.