Question

Issues connecting clients

• 14 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +3

Hi there, I tried to connect two clients today. the first is missing most of last years data (Zephyrhills) the second said I needed to contact you (RFT)?

Thank you,

Ellen

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Thanks for reporting this @ellenflowers, this is a bit odd. 

For Zephyrhills, can you let me know where you’re seeing missing data in Digits? I dug into our logs and it appears that we have data for all of 2022. Is it in a specific section of Digits that you don’t see that data? 

I’m working on a fix for the issue with RFT currently and will keep you updated.

Badge +3

When i tried to run a report for 2022, it looked like info was missing but maybe it was just me?

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@ellenflowers I chatted with the team and we dug into some of our logs and it appears to us that we have all the QuickBooks data for 2022. If we are missing something, please let me know which transaction or time period it’s in so that I can dive even deeper. We care deeply about our data accuracy and validation with QuickBooks!

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@ellenflowers as a follow up, I’m still working on RFT and will update you again tomorrow. Thanks for your patience! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@ellenflowers RFT should be all set now. Please let me know how it looks on your end!