Question

Mobile browser or app?

Userlevel 1

Will the Digits team be rolling out a mobile friendly browser for client and/or an app? BTW, this is the best platform ever, so excited to roll this out to my client base! 

Lastly, I’d like to pilot labs and all the upcoming new products. I thought I signed up but not sure how to access. Thanks.

Ryan

11 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@Ryan Case from what I can see, it looks like you’ve been able to access Digits now, but please let me know if I’m wrong!

On mobile, your clients can access Transaction Review and respond to any questions you’ve sent over. One open question we have is for reports, with the ability to hover over an item and learn more, would you prefer that disabled on mobile or have a more PDF-like view?

Userlevel 1

Hi there- I don’t see how I access Boost and the other labs features. Where do I go within the portal? Maybe I’m just looking in the wrong area.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hey @Ryan Case Boost has been renamed to Quality Check, apologies for the out of date documentation. Other Labs features are within the “Analysis” section on the sidebar. Of course, we’re also working on new things for labs so stay tuned :)   

Userlevel 1

Perfect, thanks for letting me know! Appreciate it!

Userlevel 1

One more thing, sorry. I see the Quality Check and Transaction review are now populating for two of my clients (Pointe Cleaning and Detroit Renovations) but I don’t see it for Sanilac Coffee or Poggi Pizza (even though I do know there are outstanding transactions). Could you help with this?

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

That is odd to hear @Ryan Case I’m going to take a look with our engineering team. I may not have an answer today, but looking into it! 

Userlevel 1

Ok, thank you!!

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

As an update @Ryan Case we’re still digging in, it’s been a little more complicated than we originally thought. Will continue to update you.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@Ryan Case as we dig into this more, could you send me some screenshots of the transactions from QBO, you’re not seeing in Digits? You can send them to support (at) digits (dot) com and they’ll get routed to me if you’re not comfortable sharing them here. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hey @Ryan Case based on our investigations for both of those two companies, we’re seeing the full list of transactions. Currently, Transaction Review and you have “Uncategorized Expense” set up within Transaction Review. However, we don’t see any transactions from QBO that have that category which is why you’re not seeing anything within Digits.

Again, if there are transactions in QBO with that category, please send me more info. 

Userlevel 1

Ah yes! That makes sense, ok thanks so much for the follow-up, appreciate it!