Sticky labs

Quality Check: Now in Labs

Quality Check: Now in Labs

Show first post

52 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Thanks @Helix Point and yes, from Boost, select one of your books and then check out the options under “Vendor Suggestion”. If you accept the renamed vendor within Digits, it will be pushed over to QBO. Let me know how that goes for you!  

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@Helix Point Hello! This is Greg from the product side of Digits. My team let me know you had the chance to push a few boost work items to QBO.

How’s your experience going so far?

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi @Michael - I don’t seem to have access to Boost.  Would you be able to enable when you have a moment?  Excited to see the product.

Thanks!

Userlevel 4

Hey @michaelallimlan Digits Boost is now turned on for you! Would love to hear your feedback. :)

Userlevel 4

@kevinsos Digits Boost is turned on for all your clients. Let us know what you think!

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hello @Brooke0707 and @RuthScottSolutions -- Great news! Digits Boost is now turned on for you! Let us know what you think. :)

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I see Boost on my dashboard! However, it does not have activity opened or closed for any of my clients added. I know most of them have transactions uncategorized, is there another step I need to complete? 

Badge +6

Really excited to share the new Digits Boost video that our team put together!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I see Boost on my dashboard! However, it does not have activity opened or closed for any of my clients added. I know most of them have transactions uncategorized, is there another step I need to complete? 

Hi @sarahbrooke our AI ran overnight and has created some Boost suggestions for you. Please take a look again and let me know how they look. Happy to answer any questions you may have. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@sarahbrooke Currently uncategorized transactions aren’t built into Boost. It is something we’re discussing internally -- would you mind creating an idea here so we can hear from other folks about it as well? Thank you!

Userlevel 4

@AnaASoto ooh no thats odd, I just reviewed your account and everything should now be up to date/turned on. Let me know if you have any other questions. :)

Badge +2

Is there a way to permanently ignore a boost suggestion so I don’t have to ignore it every month?  If not, I would really love that feature.

Badge +6

Hey @JAM @Shelly @TraciS - quick question to you three :-)

If you were to describe Digits Boost to another accountant or bookkeeper, how would you describe it in conversation?

“Hey, I’m using Digits Boost, which is …..”

Thanks!

Badge +6

Thanks @JAM! Was there a WOW moment with Digits Boost when you tried it? What would make Boost even better for you?

Also looping in @jshalett for thoughts as well! (and @TraciS @Shelly!)

Thank you all!

Badge +3

I do not see Boost in my dashboard

Badge +6

Thank you @JAM!

@Helix Point - quick question 🙂 How would you describe Digits Boost conversationally to a friend? “Hey, I’m using Digits Boost, which…..”

Thank you - your perspectives are all super helpful as we continue to build Digits Boost!

Badge +3

I do not see digits boost on my dashboard.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@Liveoakbk I just pushed a fix out that should clear this up. Can you refresh your Digits dashboard and let me know if you see it now?

Badge +3

@Michael Still not seeing it.

Userlevel 4

Hey @Liveoakbk! We have dug into this further and Boost should now be visible on your dashboard. Use the dropdown on the top left-hand side to see Boost. If you run into any more issues please let me know. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Thank you @JAM!

@Helix Point - quick question 🙂 How would you describe Digits Boost conversationally to a friend? “Hey, I’m using Digits Boost, which…..”

Thank you - your perspectives are all super helpful as we continue to build Digits Boost!

Now that you both @Helix Point  and @Liveoakbk  have access to Boost, can you share how you’d describe Boost to a friend or colleague?

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hey @don.needs Can you try refreshing your Digits dashboard and then let me know if you see it? Just pushed out a fix for ya!

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hey @sarahbrooke That’s a bit strange. Hold tight while I dig into this! 

Badge +1

i see Boost unlocked for some of my clients and not others. Why is that?

Badge +1

@AnaASoto ooh no thats odd, I just reviewed your account and everything should now be up to date/turned on. Let me know if you have any other questions. :)

Awesome, it looks good now. Thanks for the quick response.