Sticky Labs

Digits Advisory Tools: Now in Labs

Digits Advisory Tools: Now in Labs
Userlevel 4
Badge

I’m excited to share a set of new tools we’ve been building: Digits Advisory Tools!

Digits Advisory Tools

Digits Burn and Digits Sales, the first two tools in our Advisory Tools, kicks off our goal with these tools to make you the ultimate advisor.

Wow and dazzle your clients with incredible visibility and insight -- at a moment’s notice.

Built on top of our powerful Living Model, our team took a massive leap forward using machine learning and AI to give you the power of an entire team of analysts. Individually - for every single one of your clients!

No setup required. Just click on the icons on your dashboard and it’ll just work, fully preconfigured for each of your clients.

Incredible advantage

Now you won’t need to spend hours pouring over financials to do analysis to find the perfect nuggets for your client. Let your competitors do that time consuming work

Meanwhile, you and your team will be deep diving into clients with speed and ease to drive real value to your clients. Now, a bit more about these groundbreaking advisory tools: 

Digits Burn 

Burn helps drive efficiency and time savings by unlocking the power to deep dive into the financials of a company. It’s not just a peek, but an open window into your clients spend. In real-time.

Understand the story of your clients business. All in one place.

Running a variance analysis is a thing of the past. From the top line chart of accounts, down to the transaction level details, Burn does the work for you, highlighting the largest changes in a business. Immediately.

Want to dive deeper? We’ve built other features to help your advisory work for each individual client:

Vendor Analysis. Automated.

No more downloading Vendor lists manually only to then run an analysis in a spreadsheet. Understand the top contributors to each area. Instantly.

Need a prepaid schedule? Stop hoping the client will remember all their recurring spend. Digits will flag it all for you. Instantly.

The hassle of knowing top vendors for a 1099 is a thing of the past. Burn saves you from stressful vendor analysis. Pull the list instantly.

Category Analysis. Automated.

Understanding the largest contributors to spend over time has never been easier with category deep dives. Cut the waste.

Expense Transaction Feed.

Burn has transaction lists so bank reconciliations can be done in a snap. Never be afraid of what’s missing.

Digits Sales

Sales helps drive efficiency and time savings by unlocking the power to deep dive into the financials of a company. Get a full understanding of your clients customers and revenue. In real-time.

Know what customers are driving the most impact. In one place.

Know which customers are impacting your sales in seconds. With top growth/decline lists, Sales brings the information straight to you.

Just how an almanac pulls out the highlights for every year and month through history, do the same with Digits Sales insights. Need to give revenue guidance to your client? Know the answer in seconds.

Want to dive deeper? We’ve built other features to help your advisory work for each individual client:

Automated Customer Analysis

Stop diving through CRM systems, downloading data, and mixing it with your ledger data to see what accounts are driving revenue.

Pull a list of top customers in seconds with rich growth/variance attached. No more manual calculation and downloading data to mix and clean it on your own.

Revenue Category Analysis.

Instantly understand churn through category analysis in Digits Sales. Never guess what your growth was against refunds and returns again.

Optimize your clients sales. Know who asked for refunds so that your client can reach out and optimize their sales.

Revenue Transaction Feed.

See what customers are paying you on time so you have full clarity on when your clients are being paid and when they can put that income to action

Getting access to Digits Advisory Tools

(Labs-access required - request access here)

Setting up Digits Advisory Tools

1. No setup required. Seriously.
    (It automatically did it - already saving you time!

Launching Digits Advisory Tools

1. Once Digits Burn and Digits Sales are unlocked, just click their icons in your springboard to start. That’s it. It’ll just work.

We hope you enjoy Digits Advisory Tools (request access below to unlock). Please let us know below feedback and thoughts - we will roll that into the next release.

-Andrew

45 replies

Badge +3

@Andrew Hi Andrew, your article mentioned that the advisory tools should be unlocked, but I check my dashboards for each of my clients and they are still locked. Is there anything I should be doing to unlock them?

Userlevel 4

Hey @rdavis! Great question - the tools are now unlocked for your account. We are excited to hear your feedback. :)

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Using Chrome.  In Sales (set to yearly) > Transactions tab.  Header pops up as “expenses” 

Side note - let me know if this is not the place to submit the little issues :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi @DZMBB - This is the exact right place to submit these issues! You can also post them directly in the Advisory Tools Labs page as well. Either way works :-) 

I have filed this with the engineering team to address. Thank you again for bringing this up!

Rob

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I’m running into the same issue as Andrew was having. It says the advisory tools should be unlocked but they are still locked when I log into Digits. Can you help me with this?

Userlevel 4

Hey @amcnary not a problem, they are now all unlocked for your account. 🙂 Excited to hear your feedback!

Badge

@courtney I’m also trying to access the advisory tools and they are locked.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Please unlock advisory tools.

Badge +3

I would like access to the advisory tools. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi! How can I get the Advisory tools unlocked for my account? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@SusanB @ALS22 @CLOVAN @sarahbrooke Good news! Advisory Tools have been unlocked for each of you. Can’t wait to hear your initial thoughts! 

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I spent some time checking out the Burn and Sales features the other day and everything looks awesome! I have a client that would like to get a weekly report to keep an eye on their spending and I think a report from Burn will be just what they need! I’d like to set up the Real-Time feature so that everything is updated in real-time but, it seems to be stuck in a loop. I’m being asked to upgrade, but then there is no way for me to upgrade. Can you help me out with this? Also, are there any demo videos on the Real-Time features with Burn and Sales?

Badge +1

Hi! How can I get the Advisory tools unlocked for my account?

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@10Key Great news, Advisory tools have been unlocked for you! 

Badge +3

Excited to use these Advisory tools! 😁

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Using Chrome.  In Sales (set to yearly) > Transactions tab.  Header pops up as “expenses” 

Side note - let me know if this is not the place to submit the little issues :)

Hi @DZMBB - I wanted to let you know that this bug should now be addressed in the product! Thank you for letting us know! 

Badge +1

Just wanted to say Burn and Sales are awesome. 

Thank you

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

How can I get the Advisory tools Burn & Sales unlocked on my account? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@K Krueger happy to share that the Advisory Tools have been unlocked for you! Look forward to your feedback :) 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Thanks Michael. I appreciate it

Badge +2

How can I get the advisory tools unlocked?

Badge +3

Hi, can I please get access to burn, sales, and fuel?

Userlevel 4

@Wyosmallbiz the Advisory Tools for your account have just been unlocked. We can’t wait to hear your feedback!

Badge +2

Could I please have access to burn, sales and fuel?  Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello @momjennypenny, The Burn and Sales advisory tools are now unlocked for you, and please note that Fuel is still on the way (and being polished). Looking forward to hearing your feedback!