Sticky Labs

Digits Advisory Tools: Now in Labs

Digits Advisory Tools: Now in Labs

Show first post

45 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Thanks @amcnary for the detailed feedback! Definitely understand how this works on income, and it also isn't ideal for Burn with Expenses and COGS. I'll chat with the team about making it possible to share from the initial pages.

Hello,
I received the email welcoming to Labs, but I don’t see the Advisory Tools.

Please unlock.

Thank you!

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hey @Ronald Ospino Apologies for the confusion. You can access these tools, albeit with slightly different names by clicking on the “Analysis” tab in the sidebar of your Digits dashboard.

Badge +1

May I please have all advisory tools?  Thank you. 

Could I please have access to burn, sales and fuel?  Thank you. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hey @JDB You should already have access to these under the “Analysis” tab. These features were renamed to “Expenses” and “Revenue”

Badge +1

Hi! How can I get the Advisory tools unlocked for my account?

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

How can I get the Advisory tools Burn & Sales unlocked on my account? 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Thanks Michael. I appreciate it

Badge +2

How can I get the advisory tools unlocked?

Badge +3

Hi, can I please get access to burn, sales, and fuel?

Userlevel 4

@Wyosmallbiz the Advisory Tools for your account have just been unlocked. We can’t wait to hear your feedback!

Badge +1

This is so great! Will I be able to get access?

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

All set @Liveoakbk Burn and Sales are enabled for you! Can’t wait to hear what you think :) 

Badge

Could I please have access?

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I love the Sales and Burn reporting! However, I don’t know how I can give my client access to these reports. They are the ones that will really geek out over this stuff. I’d love to send them something weekly, but I don’t see a way to send reports like I do in the Report Builder feature. Any help with this?

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@amcnary love hearing that and thanks for the feedback! Quick clarifying question -- which parts of Burn and Sales would you like to share directly with your clients?

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Well, I’d like to share all of it with them. When I use the Report Builder feature, I’m able to email the reports directly to the client. However, I don’t see a way to do that with Burn or Sales. Is there a way to give the client direct access to Digits so that they are seeing all of the features (Report Builder, Boost, Sales, Burn, etc) and then they just log in to whatever feature they want? I’d rather be able to send them reports when I know the work in QBO has been updated and is accurate before they just log in and start poking around - but either way, I don’t see how to give my client access. Can you help? Thanks!! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Thanks @amcnary this is extremely helpful! For Burn and Sales, I’d be interested to know if this workflow would work for you and your clients. From Burn, click on: 

• Categories
  • Expenses

Does this work? Do you need something different? It would give them access only items within Burn, but they can explore within all expenses. You could also share Sales in a similar fashion. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hmmm this could work. I think it would be better if the “Share” feature was on the initial Burn page. Otherwise, I will have to send two reports. I’ll have to get into the “Expense” section and “Cost of Goods Sold.” With Sales, I can get away with just sending the “Income” report since all revenue categories are under “Income.” However, I think by having the share feature buried within the tabs, the client will be missing out on the graphics and charts that show up on the initial page. That’s the good stuff that I want them to see. They are not as likely to dig into the details like I would be….they want to see the pretty graphs and the visuals to tell them the story.