Digits Advisory Tools: Now in Labs

Show first post

45 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Thanks Michael. I appreciate it

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@K Krueger happy to share that the Advisory Tools have been unlocked for you! Look forward to your feedback :) 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

How can I get the Advisory tools Burn & Sales unlocked on my account? 

Badge +1

Just wanted to say Burn and Sales are awesome. 

Thank you

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Using Chrome.  In Sales (set to yearly) > Transactions tab.  Header pops up as “expenses” 

Side note - let me know if this is not the place to submit the little issues :)

Hi @DZMBB - I wanted to let you know that this bug should now be addressed in the product! Thank you for letting us know! 

Badge +3

Excited to use these Advisory tools! 😁

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@10Key Great news, Advisory tools have been unlocked for you! 

Badge +1

Hi! How can I get the Advisory tools unlocked for my account?

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I spent some time checking out the Burn and Sales features the other day and everything looks awesome! I have a client that would like to get a weekly report to keep an eye on their spending and I think a report from Burn will be just what they need! I’d like to set up the Real-Time feature so that everything is updated in real-time but, it seems to be stuck in a loop. I’m being asked to upgrade, but then there is no way for me to upgrade. Can you help me out with this? Also, are there any demo videos on the Real-Time features with Burn and Sales?

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@SusanB @ALS22 @CLOVAN @sarahbrooke Good news! Advisory Tools have been unlocked for each of you. Can’t wait to hear your initial thoughts! 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi! How can I get the Advisory tools unlocked for my account? 

Badge +3

I would like access to the advisory tools. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Please unlock advisory tools.

Badge

@courtney I’m also trying to access the advisory tools and they are locked.

Userlevel 4

Hey @amcnary not a problem, they are now all unlocked for your account. 🙂 Excited to hear your feedback!

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I’m running into the same issue as Andrew was having. It says the advisory tools should be unlocked but they are still locked when I log into Digits. Can you help me with this?

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi @DZMBB - This is the exact right place to submit these issues! You can also post them directly in the Advisory Tools Labs page as well. Either way works :-) 

I have filed this with the engineering team to address. Thank you again for bringing this up!

Rob

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Using Chrome.  In Sales (set to yearly) > Transactions tab.  Header pops up as “expenses” 

Side note - let me know if this is not the place to submit the little issues :)

Userlevel 4

Hey @rdavis! Great question - the tools are now unlocked for your account. We are excited to hear your feedback. :)

Badge +3

@Andrew Hi Andrew, your article mentioned that the advisory tools should be unlocked, but I check my dashboards for each of my clients and they are still locked. Is there anything I should be doing to unlock them?